Morris-Sussex County YAP provides an array of services and supports that help individuals fully develop their strengths and realize their potential. YAP builds bridges between people and their communities, opening up access to critical materials necessary for positive development, like mentoring, social supports, health and mental health services, and educational and vocational support. Our services are available via telehealth or in-person.
YAP's model is trauma-informed and prioritizes family engagement. Learn more about our services below:
- Outpatient Services: Mental health services including individual, family and group therapy. (See info below for referral details.)
- Psychiatric Services: Psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
- Intensive In-Home Services: Therapeutic interventions provided by a licensed clinician in the home setting designed to support youth and their families in stabilization, skill development and community connection.
- School-Based Services: Therapeutic interventions provided by a licensed clinician can also be provided in the school setting, designed to support youth who are struggling with emotional or behavioral challenges. School personnel: If you are interested in having these services offered at your location, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Preservation Services: FPS services focus on improving parenting skills and overall family functioning to prevent placement of children at imminent risk of out-of-home placement or reunify children to their family from out-of-home placement.