Company Information: Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. (YAP) is one of the largest non-profit Youth and Family Support agencies working with high-risk youth and their families in the United States. Currently, YAP employs more than 2,000 dedicated workers and serves approximately 19,000 families per year. Our mission is to engage human service systems so that they rely less on institutional care and invest more in supporting families and neighborhoods. We currently work with child welfare, juvenile justice, behavioral health, disability, primary health care, and education systems to develop and offer community-based alternatives for the highest risk children, young people, young adults and families, and adults. Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is committed to creating safe environments and providing services that are individualized, culturally competent and trauma informed to build brighter futures for all.
Summary of the Position: (licensed clinician) Provides day-to-day management and clinical oversight of services including direct supervision of service and administrative staff and implementation of Substance Use and Mental Health services and referrals. They report to the Tri-State Regional Director.
- Provide supervision and support of the Services Manager and Case Manager, day-to-day management and oversight of the program in their service area, and monitor compliance with contract and service requirements.
- Monitor caseloads of Case Manager and Service Manager and support fidelity to individualize interventions and adherence service goals as outlined in individualized YES Plans.
- Support adherence to YAP and referring authority training requirements.
- Support compliance with referring authority and federal, state, local and YAP documentation and reporting requirements.
- Manage staff schedule and coordination of transportation and 24/7 availability.
- Implement The Seven Challenges intervention and oversee Mental Health and Substance Use assessments and referrals.
- Licenses and Certifications- Preferred LCSW, LPC, LADC, etc.
- Experience in the provision of home and community-based services, managing and benefits
Qualifications/Requirements: Master’s Degree generally preferred; Bachelor’s degree with commensurate experience in community-based agency program is acceptable except for programs where the referring authority requires a specific degree.
Must be able to pass Criminal Background Checks and Child Abuse Clearances. Position requires reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and car insurance limits with a minimum of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident bodily injury liability.
Benefits Available: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, AFLAC, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, and 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
Contact information: Please submit cover letter, resume, and two (2) Professional references and one (1) Personal references to ATTN: FloridaResumes@yapinc.org include subject line, “Bay County, Program Director”
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.