Administrative Manager - Cumberland County, NJ
Status: Part-Time Hourly FLSA classification: Non-Exempt
Summary of the Position: Administrative Manager to provide office support for all aspects of Cumberland County Program.
- The Administrative Manager functions as the office receptionist, prepares weekly paperwork and payroll processing, process new hires and Onboarding, and maintains confidential client and personnel records.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and maintain a professional manner with staff, families and other service providers.
- Applicant should be organized, pay attention to detail, have good time management skills, and be computer literate (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.)
- About 20 hours per week
Qualifications/Requirements: High School Diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Computer knowledge is necessary, specific skills will be evaluated upon interview.
- Must be available to work some evening and weekend hours.
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
To apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume’, and references (2 Professional and 1 Personal) to Mary Ann Hamidy at email@example.com
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics, or disability unrelated to job performance or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where YAP operates. YAP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.