Status: Part Time Hourly FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Summary of the Position:
- The Safety Case Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day management of the Safety Services that have been dictated in each in-home safety plan
- Case Note progression or regression of safety services
- Work in conjunction with DFS and YAP Staff to implement and execute proper in-home services.
- Communicate with county, case workers, and families to implement the safety plan and assure the safety plan is being implemented.
- Required to be able to implement Behavior Management, Crisis Management, Social Connections, Separation, Resource Support, and Conditions of Return in accordance to the safety plan.
Flexible scheduling between the hours of 6 am and 10 pm.
Qualification/Requirements: Required Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Human or Social Services, Counseling, Early Childhood Development, or related field and three (3) years of full-time professional level experience providing protective casework/counseling services, assessments, or treatment services.
Must be available for Mandatory Training listed and attend every day. The two week scheduled training will be provided at a later date.
Must have flexible hours to fulfill case assignment(s)
Position requires reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and car insurance limits with a minimum of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident bodily injury liability.
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume’, and references (2 professional and 1 personal) to Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org Put “Safety Management Applicant” in subject line
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics, or disability unrelated to job performance or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where YAP operates. YAP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.