Administrative Manager - Ocean County, NJ
Administrative Manager position covers Ocean County, Cumberland County, and Atlantic County.
Status: Full-Time Hourly FLSA classification: Non-Exempt
Summary of the Position: Administrative Manager to provide office support for all aspects of Ocean County DCA Program.
- The Administrative Manager functions as the office receptionist, prepares weekly paperwork and payroll processing, process new hires and Onboarding, and maintains confidential client and personnel records.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and maintain a professional manner with staff, families and other service providers.
- Applicant should be organized, pay attention to detail, have good time management skills, and be computer literate (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.)
Qualifications/Requirements: High School Diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Computer knowledge is necessary, specific skills will be evaluated upon interview.
- Must be available to work some evening and weekend hours.
- Short Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume’, and references (2 Professional and 1 Personal) to Trina Jackson at email@example.com
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics, or disability unrelated to job performance or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where YAP operates. YAP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.