Administrative Manager - Roanoke County, VA
Status: Part-Time Hourly FLSA classification: Non-Exempt
Summary of the Position: Administrative Manager to provide office support for all aspects of Roanoke County Program.
- The Administrative Manager functions as the office receptionist, prepares weekly paperwork and payroll processing, process new hires and Onboarding, and maintains confidential client and personnel records.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and maintain a professional manner with staff, families and other service providers.
- Applicant should be organized, pay attention to detail, have good time management skills, and be computer literate (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.)
Qualifications/Requirements: High School Diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Computer knowledge is necessary, specific skills will be evaluated upon interview.
- Must be available to work some evening and weekend hours.
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
To apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume’, and references (2 Professional and 1 Personal) to Breyon Fraction at email@example.com