Community Treatment Specialist - Lucas County, OH
Status: Part-Time Hourly FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Summary of the Position: Community Treatment Specialist is to initiate, organize, plan, develop, and implement direct services to assigned clients and their families
- Community Treatment Specialist will be responsible for conducting at least one group a day and the implementation of programs community treatment schedule which focuses on cognitive restricting and teaches youth how to replace irrational/antisocial thinking in prosaic thoughts.
- Individuals will be working in a site-based community treatment program.
Qualifications/Requirements: A minimum High School Diploma or GED is required. Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with youth and families involved in Juvenile Justice System is a plus
- Must be extremely organized. Possess excellent community and interpersonal skills
- Must be professional, flexible, and have the ability to work independently.
Position requires reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and car insurance limits with a minimum of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident bodily injury liability.
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume’ and references (2 professional and 1 personal) to Sherri Munn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics, or disability unrelated to job performance or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where YAP operates. YAP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.