Status: Full-Time Hourly FLSA classification: Non-Exempt
Summary of the Position: The Chicago C2C Program is seeking a Full Time Administrative Manager to provide office support for all aspects of our program.
- The Administrative Manager functions as the office receptionist, prepares weekly paperwork and payroll processing, and maintains confidential client and personnel records.
- The individual must be able to work in a fact paced and demanding environment and maintain a professional manner with staff, families and other service providers.
- Applicant should be organized, pay attention to detail, have good time management skills, and be computer literate (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.)
Qualifications/Requirements: High School Diploma or GED required, Associate Degree preferred.
- Computer knowledge is necessary, specific skills will be evaluated upon interview.
- Some understanding of insurance and third-party billing helpful.
Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and automobile insurance with bodily injury liability limits of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident.
Benefits Available: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, UNUM, Paid time off, Holiday Pay, and 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume’ and references (2 professional and 1 personal) to Carla Felton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics, or disability unrelated to job performance or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where YAP operates. YAP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.