Status: Full Time Salaried FLSA Classification: Exempt
Summary of Position: The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: The Program Director is responsible for the overall administration of the Cumberland County Program. This includes the provision of client services, personnel management and budget management.
Specific Tasks Include:
- Responsible for all services provided to clients and their families who are referred to the program. Ensure that all clients receive the appropriate number of hours, contacts, services, specified monies and activities as required by contract with the referring authority or the third party payor. Ensure that all services have been authorized or reauthorized by the referring authority or third party payor.
- Oversee the intake process including interviewing referrals and appropriate family members along with referring authority staff. In conjunction with the client and family ensure that a service or treatment plan that meets the individual needs of the client and family is developed and implemented. Such plans must be strength-based using the wraparound plan model.
- Monitor service delivery provided by staff and ensure that staff implements the goals in the service or treatment plans, as well as implement any revisions to the plan that result from changing needs or case reviews.
- Identify, recruit, hire, train, monitor and supervise all direct service professional and administrative staff in the local program, following the YAP, Inc. personnel policies and procedures, including the matching zip code policy for recruiting direct service staff whenever possible. Ensure that staff qualifications meet those imposed by the referring authority or third party payor.
- Provide direct service professional personnel with staff development and training sessions as required by YAP, Inc. policies. Promote staff development including the provision of cross-training among staff.
- Conduct staff meetings and training sessions for program personnel. Attend staff meeting and trainings as assigned by regional director
- Assist staff in creative problem solving, including securing needed professional resources for clients and their families. Ensure that activities for clients and their families involve education, employment, social and other areas of need. Develop plans for discharge which include community linkages that will support the client and family after termination of service.
- Ensure that all required time lines and due dates are met. This includes submission of all administrative, fiscal and billing documents and data base information to The Support Center for processing and all reports and documents that are required to be submitted by referring authorities and third party payors.
- Manage the local program within budget parameters.
- Identify new opportunities and new projects to assists in the growth and development of YAP, Inc. programs and services.
Qualifications/Requirements: Master’s Degree in Health and Human Services area (i.e. Social Work, Psychology, Counseling).
- Commensurate experience in community-based agency program is acceptable except for programs where the referring authority requires a specific degree.
- At a minimum, at least one (1) year previous experience in managing personnel and budgets.
- Bilingual speaking applicant a plus!
Benefits Available: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, UNUM, Paid time off, Holiday Pay, and 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume’, and references (2 Professional and 1 Personal) to Dana LaCoss at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics, or disability unrelated to job performance