Position covers Rhode Island, Maine, and New Hampshire!
Status: Full Time Salaried FLSA Classification: Exempt
Summary of Position: This position is responsible for the overall management of the Northeast Programs (Rhode Island, Maine, and New Hampshire) to include: direct services to youth and families; referring authority relationship management; contract management; program finances and oversight; staff supervision; program development/expansion as well as compliance with quality assurance measures and improvement and training compliance for the Northeast Programs.
- Regional Director must be an excellent coach, guide, supervisor, and source of support for program directors under their supervision or other leaders who may need their assistance. Knowledge of YAP Gold Standards, YAP Core Model, demonstrated experience managing positive relationships with referring authorities and helping programs run efficiently with positive outcome is required.
- The candidate must be able to work independently, confidentially, and work well with local referring authorities, directors and Support Center staff.
- The candidate must be able to assess the needs of local leaders and programs and make interventions when necessary that will help programs and leaders to operate at optimum levels.
- When needed, corrective action plans (both with staff and programs) is required.
- Expertise in at least one key program area and professional development interests is required. Regional Director must have or develop a working knowledge of each contract and applicable state law and regulations.
- Contract compliance is a major component of the responsibility of the regional director position.
Qualifications/Requirements: Master’s Degree and professional license preferred. Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At a minimum, previous experience in managing personnel and budgets.
- Training Experience. Being a certified trainer in Mandt, CPR/First Aid, and BAT preferred. Quality Assurance/improvement experience.
This position will require frequent travel
Valid driver’s license. Minimum Auto Insurance Coverage of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident bodily injury liability and access to a reliable transportation/vehicle.
Benefits Available: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, UNUM, Paid time off, Holiday Pay, and 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
To apply: Submit cover letter, resume’, and references (2 professional and 1 personal) to Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics, or disability unrelated to job performance