Services & Programs
YAP is a contracted provider of consulting/training services in Hawaii. Agency staff provides training for Probation Offices and other agencies in various areas of the country. In Pennsylvania and Texas, YAP is a licensed provider of behavioral health services funded by Medical Assistance. YAP's strategic plan calls for expansion of MA services and entry into the managed care arena in other states. In addition to our national programs, we have assisted in the development of programs in Ireland and provide support to youth agencies in Scotland, Guatemala and Sierra Leone.
Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.'s services include:
- Programs for Pre- and Post-Adjudicated Children and Youth
- Aftercare Programs for Individuals Returning from Placement
- Services for Dependent Youth and Their Families
- School-based Programs/In-School Alternatives to Suspension/Expulsion
- Independent Living and Life Skills Programs
- Supported Work Programs
- Medical Assistance Funded Mobile Therapy
- Behavioral Health Programs
- Services for Autistic Children
- Family Outpatient Clinics
- Homebuilders Programs
- Wraparound/Advocacy Programs
YAP utilizes a state-of-the art Intellicorp software package to conduct the following background checks on all new employees: Criminal SuperSearch, Sex Offender Registry, Identity Verification, Single County Criminal, Motor Vehicle Report and Terrorist Database.