YAP is excited to announce that we have once again been reaccredited by COA, the Council on Accreditation.
The COA reaccreditation process involved a detailed review and analysis of our operations and service delivery practices. YAP performance was “measured” against national standards of best practice. These standards emphasize services that are accessible, appropriate, culturally responsive, evidence based, and outcomes-oriented. Achieving COA accreditation supports the premise that YAP services are provided by a skilled and supported workforce and that all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
We are very proud of this achievement, which demonstrates that YAP is recognized as a provider that continues to successfully implement high performance standards and, as such, is delivering the highest quality services to all of its stakeholders.
As of 2017, we are accredited in the following service areas:
- Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Family Preservation & Stabilization Services
- Juvenile Justice Case Management
- Services for Mental Health Disorders
- Workforce Development Services
- Youth Development Services