Status: Full-Time Hourly FLSA classification: Non-exempt
Company Information: Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. (YAP) is one of the largest non-profit Youth and Family Support agencies working with high-risk youth and their families in the United States. Currently, YAP employs more than 2,000 dedicated workers and serves approximately 19,000 families per year. Our mission is to engage human service systems so that they rely less on institutional care and invest more in supporting families and neighborhoods. We currently work with child welfare, juvenile justice, behavioral health, disability, primary health care, and education systems to develop and offer community-based alternatives for the highest risk children, young people, young adults and families, and adults. Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. is committed to creating safe environments and providing services that are individualized, culturally competent and trauma informed to build brighter futures for all.
Summary of the Position: The primary responsibility of the Program Manager is to demonstrate an understanding of the programmatic, fiscal and reporting requirements of each contract assigned and a clear understanding of agency policy from which the Program Manager can accurately process data, ensure contract and policy compliance and provide management data. The Program Manager will become familiar with both a Legacy Client Management System (Niterm) and a new Web Based System EVOLV. Duties may include:
1. Processing weekly information from assigned locations using either Web Based Systems or Legacy System are submitted to the Business Center
2. Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and reports.
3. Process hourly, per diem billings and BH billing weekly or monthly basis.
4. Prepare, review, monitor and develop reports regarding contracts to ensure local program compliance.
5. Conduct quality control internal audit
6. Act as a liaison to communicate information between The Business Center and the local Program Director and Administrative Manager. Communicate with State Leadership concerning program related concerns.